We are but hours away from Black Friday Cyber Monday! If you've subscribed to our newsletter, you've received these tips over the last few weeks to prep your Klickly campaigns for the holidays.
Here are 4 last minute campaign optimizations you can make right now to ensure you get the most out of this BFCM!
1. Add more products to your campaigns
It may come as no surprise but we can’t advertise your products if they aren’t in a campaign. Klickly offers a variety of campaign types to meet your needs. Consider setting up a “My Entire Catalogue” campaign this BFCM to promote all products in your store.
Brands love this campaign type because it offers a greater variety for their customers. More products means more chances to actively promote the right product, to the right people, at the right time.
- Adding more products increases your placement in our algorithm. - Our algorithm takes into several data points, one of those being the percentage of your products within a campaign. The more products you have, the better you will rank.
- Adding more products allows you to reach more people. - Your customers are interacting with your products every day. Not including these products in a campaign could be a missed opportunity to help drive them to a purchase (and possibly add new customers to your funnel).
2. Set customer acquisition commissions
What's better than bringing in the $$$ throughout Black Friday Cyber Monday? Bringing in brand new customers.
If you're looking to bring in new customers this holiday season, show your Cold Customer Commission some love.
Around this time of year, competition starts to increase, so make sure you stand out from the crowd using Klickly Discovery to drive brand new cold customers.
We recommend aiming for a 2:1 on your Average Order Value to start. But you still have time to find your sweet spot!
As a reminder we'll only ever charge one commission type.
3. Add a boost to your campaign
Whether we're talking display, social, search, or beyond there's one thing that holds true across them all: the competition is fierce. That competition does not do any favors for the cost of your CPMs or CPCs. Of course, Klickly will always advertise your products and only charge on commission, but adding a Campaign Boost can really boost your performance.
Adding a Boosts allows you to increase your Priority Score, and ultimately the number of times your marketing messages are shown to consumers, without setting a high commission.
Some helpful tips:
- Boosts are a great way to complement products or categories you are trying to push.
- Boosts guarantee impressions, so they are great to use during holidays (and other busy times) when your competitors are vying for that luxurious ad inventory.
- Experiment with different levels of Boosts to find your sweet spot. Remember Boosts are charged weekly and must be manually removed.
4. Make your creative count
Is your logo current? Are your Klickly brand colors familiar? Does your messaging reflect your brand or your specific Black Friday Cyber Monday campaigns?
Optimize your Klickly creative to increase customer trust and speak to your specific holiday offering.
Remember the ad-units are dynamic based on the customer, but there are small tweaks you can make to give your ads an extra edge.
The three most important things you can do for your creative:
- Offer clear specific messaging. Mention your holiday promotions, unique product features, or have a clear call to action.
- Make sure your logo is uploaded and your brand colors are chosen. Nothing says good customer experience like a seamless buyer journey.
- Make sure your product images and descriptions are in top shape this holiday season.
We’re confident that this Black Friday / Cyber Monday is going to be the best one yet. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and we can’t wait to see your success. Reach out to your account manager for more tips on how you can crush this Holiday season.